A 1-Day Collaborative Workshop to help you (and your team)
Generate Fresh, Low-Cost and Actionable Marketing Ideas.
GENERATE NEW IDEAS | ACTIVATE NEW OPPORTUNITIES | ACCELERATE YOUR RESULTS
IN A NUTSHELL
Here’s what we have in mind for you (and your team)
- 1 Day of structured marketing planning workshop designed to help you achieve ONE 90-day Marketing Goal
- Walk home with THREE Fresh, Low-Cost & Actionable Marketing Ideas that are unique to your business (and can be executed within a week)
- Tweak those ideas over 3 check-in calls – 1 week, 1 month, and 1 quarter after the Marketing Hackathon
Sounds like something you’ll like to be part of?
Enter your details so we can update you once the dates and venue for the Marketing Hackathon are ready.
Oh yeah… this is just to register your interest, and it’s not a confirmation. We won’t be ambushing you to pay for anything you’re not ready for.
(We’re all adults here anyway 😃)
Capture the attention of your target markets, turbocharge your trust-building and stay top-of-mind!
Build a pool of prospects, warm them up, so you can “activate” when the time is right.
Get your potential clients interested. Secure more appointments. Boost your “hand raises”✋🏻!
Speed up your sales conversions and reduce sales objections, and do it without giving discounts!
And when you have More Visibility, More Leads, More Enquiries and More Sales, you will get the ultimate reward – More Time! Imagine the new ventures, new possibilities and new freedom you’ll enjoy!
Online Portal Access
1-Day Live & In-Person Session
Hands-On Implementation + Rapid Masterminds
Business Canvas + Worksheets
3x Post-Hackathon Check-In
(1 Week, 1 Month & 1 Quarter)
Online Community Support
The founders at Authority Institute – Dato James, Candy and Maverick – are often asked out for coffee to have their brains picked, usually by business owners who needed fresh, cheap and practical marketing ideas.
If you’ve been active in business for ~3 years, you probably have a couple of low-hanging fruits that your competitors would wish they had.
A coffee is often too short a time to walk through the ideation process, since each business is uniquely different. Plus, we don’t have enough time to follow up on the outcomes of the ideas we came up with.
We invite them (and their teams) to a marketing hackathon where they can:
- Generate New Marketing Ideas using our M4 Framework (Medium x Method x Message x Measurement)
- Activate the Right Opportunities with the A.R.M. Test (Attention. Responses. Money.)
- Validate the Action Plans using Rapid Hive Masterminds (with other business owners from different industries)
- Accelerate the Marketing Results with Week-, Month- and Quarter-Checkins Calls.
- Replicate the Success by repeating the process every 90 days.
Who Should Attend?
To make sure we get results for each participating company, we design the Marketing Hackathon for:
- Business Owners with existing teams
- Key Leaders (Department Heads) from marketing, sales and business development
- Solopreneurs with validated offers
As a matter of fact, if you’ve been active in business for more than three years, you’ll be among the businesses that will walk away with the MOST value.
*This Marketing Hackathon is NOT suitable for businesses in ideation stages.
Leverage the experience and expertise of the business consulting team who has worked with:
DATO JAMES FOO
Business Model Strategist
PR & Operations Strategist
Marketing & Sales Strategist
LIVE & IN-PERSON
LIVE & IN-PERSON
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this a free or paid event?
Can I bring my business partners or my team?
Will the meals be covered?
Will I be getting soft copies of the worksheets and canvases?
Can I reattend future sessions?
Will there be recordings of the physical session?
Will there be recordings for the check-in sessions?
Can I access the materials throughout the program?
How long can I have access to the online portal?
What’s included in the program?
- Access to a live & in-person 1-day event
- Access to our learning portal to access downloadable materials (worksheets, canvases, templates etc), pre-program videos and for on-going program support
- Access to 3 virtual group check-in calls 1 week, 1 month and 1 quarter after the 1-Day program.
Will parking and transport be included in the program fees?
While we’ll try to negotiate preferred parking rates for the venue, you will have to bear the cost of the parking and transport.
Do I have to pay for the 3 check-in sessions?
Will the check-in sessions be done physically or virtually?
Check-In sessions will be conducted virtually over Zoom.
How long will be check-in sessions be?
As it depends on the questions we will be asked and also the number of active participants, it will be between 45 to 90 minutes.
Will you be upselling me anything?
Nope. However, if you’d like to explore, there are options for us to work closely with you and your team after the hackathon. Let’s go through the program first before we decide?
Ok! You’ve answered all my questions. I’m ready to commit!